For the first time, Lula Lake is offering an exclusive opportunity for you and your significant other to use our Core Preserve for small, no impact elopement ceremonies!
What's a no impact elopement ceremony? This type of elopement keeps the hard work of conservation in mind. By having a no impact elopement ceremony, you're having a small gathering (10 people or less, including you, your spouse, your officiant, and guests)that won't impact the land. Anything you bring must be lightweight and removed afterward. A full list of guidelines and elopement locations are listed below.
What does it cost? It's a minimum, tax-deductible donation of $1,000 for the use of Lula Lake's Core Preserve on a weekday ($1,500 on a weekend) PLUS your elopement package selection from one of our Preferred Photographers listed below. Please review our guidelines on this page, which protect the wildlife and vegetation of Lula Lake.
How do I book my special day? Simply contact one of our Preferred Photographers listed below for information on their elopement package (which includes the base donation).
Further questions? Inquires can be submitted to our Lula Lake Land Trust’s Director of Development, Matthew Hubbard, by using the contact form below or reaching out by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (706-820-0520; extension 1).
Mandy Rhoden Photography
Victoria & Daniel with Lifescapes Photography
Treasured Journey Photography
Both Lula Lake Land Trust and our Preferred Photographers do not discriminate nor allow discrimination on the basis of age, ancestry, disability, gender identity, marital status, nationality, political belief, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
No Impact Elopement Guidelines:
- Non-commercial use (individual use only)
- No more than 10 people TOTAL are permitted
- Everyone must sign a group wavier of liability
- Couples must use one of LLLT’s preferred photographers. If your chosen photographer is not part of our preferred photographer program, please have your photographer email email@example.com to inquire about this service
- The areas at the TOP of the water fall and top of the boulders (beside Lula Falls trail) are OFF-LIMITS due to safety precautions
- No catering services are permitted on the property. Couples are permitted to bring a picnic, but all trash and supplies must be removed
- No large structures are permitted. Free standing awnings, chairs, and tables are permitted but must be removed after the ceremony.
- Absolutely no alterations of any kind to the natural landscape (tree or limb removal, rock stacking or moving, digging, planting, drilling or attaching artificial structures to trees or rocks, etc.)
- No candles, fireworks, lanterns, or any other products containing fire
- No confetti, silk flowers, balloons, or any other products that could pollute the land or creeks
- Absolutely no releases of any kind (lanterns, birds, balloons, etc)
- No photographs containing nudity