Recreational Experience Guide (part-time / Lula Lake Land Trust)
Are you passionate about the outdoors? Then join the staff as a Recreation Guide to lead once-in-a-lifetime hikes during our Open Gate Day events! The Recreation Guide is part-time, weekend’s only, and is a contracted position. Benefits include being outside in nature, enjoying the weather, and sharing your love of conservation and having tons of fun!
Requirements for the job:
- WFA/CPR Current Certification (Classes available if you don’t have current certifications)
- Part Time / Weekends Only
- Previous experience in guiding is preferred but not required
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions including the heat, rain, cold, and wind
- Ability to hike 6+ miles with varying elevation
- Applicants are responsible for their own transportation to the job site
Guides will be expected to lead an educational and informative hike for those of attendance held on the Core Preserve of Lula Lake Land Trust. Guides will be responsible for providing the best customer service and experience that they are capable of.
If you or someone you know is interested, please reach out to Gaston@lulalake.org with your resume and cover letter included.